Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Brit GP

What a race! Trust the Great British Summer to stir things up. Outstanding driving by the podium boys - some of Heidfeld's 2-in-1 moves were mega.

TOIT all at sea.

Lewis? From the very top drawer.

Comments

• You guys know that I'm not necessarily one to wave the flag of old English racing but to take Silverstone off the calendar is a crime greater than the refurbishment of Hockenheim
  • Had hopes for Webber, ah well. Clewlis done good. Stefano is NO Ross Brawn. Rubens did good, but still should retire. No point finishing your career as a mobile chicane. Maybe they could have started the race behind the safety car to rid some of the water first. On wet race days I feel the guys in the top 10 get a raw deal in that their fuel levels are set. Q3 should be on low fuel, and the guys can set their fuel strategy on race day.
  • Rubens sure was a surprise, but thats all down to the wet considering the Honda chassis. Wet races sure make it a ton more entertaining, especially Heidfeld's 2 for 1 passing as Viges stated.

I agree with you RJ that taking Silverstone off the calender is a crime, but I do believe the refurbishment of Hockenheim is a worse crime.
  • Yep, superb Clewlis and great moves by Heidfeld.
    Rubens has always been one of the best in the lot under the rain, still his time in F1 is over. I suppose he'll announce his retirement as well, probably he'll do it in Japan or in Brazil.
    Am starting to think, with delight, about Alonso in Honda in 2009.
    Kimi was very lucky, for the way things went, to come out of Magny Cours and Silverstone with 13 points.
    I don't blame Ferrari's mistake when he pitted, but how could they leave him out to lose 6 secs per lap for 8 laps? He could still have been second!!!!
    Stefano definitely has still to learn from Ross.
    Very poor performances by Massa, Webbo and Kubica, still Massa could have got points if Ferrari pit did not lose their mind and changed him to full rain tyres when it started to rain hard (they had nothing to lose, he was at the back.....).´
    I expected more from Alonso as well, in these conditions.
    Do you guys think Nelson will manage to keep Nelsinho in the pack for next year?

OT, the sadomasochism lecture by Max Mosley to the High Court in London has been an absolute pearl. I like the man more and more!

[Edited on 8-7-08 by manlio27]