Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FIA Presidency

Todt has announced he is in the running for the presidency along with the first candidate Ari Vatanen, 1981 WRC from Finland. Vatanen has the support of the German and US clubs, definitely pulling for him versus Todt and glad to see Max leaving.

Also Bourdais is out at Toro Rosso.

Comments

• I'm with you re supporting Vatanen. I don't want the FIA to appoint a Ferrari mouth piece. I want it to be as independant as possible.
  • Remember how many 'small' federations are with Max - think Samaranch at the IOC. They are/were both amazing 'operators', to put it diplomatically.
  • It looks as though its going to be a two horse race. The head of the Indian governing body (GP2 racer Karun Chandhok's Dad) has said he's not going to stand. There was also rumours that someone from the US governing body was going to stand but its all gone quiet.

I just hope Vatanen gets in.