Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

sneak preview of the new Forza

Lots to be done still and our technical director Stan has been working flat out ever since we were hacked.

In order to make this place more interactive, you can now contribute to our history section and help to improve and expand the articles written over the years (wikipedia style).

www.forzaminardi.com/wiki

Comments

• Hi RJ

Im not too sure about the wiki homepage layout / style

Just been reading through the history section it looks and reads very well !! (It brought back a few memories too)

Nice work!!
  • Don't give me fancy titles RJ, people will start to expect things :P.

Jumpey, I think the HomePage layout can be changed by any user so if you have a better idea, why not try and alter it ;). If there's anything you would like to, but can't change, post a reply and I'll look into it. :)
  • Great work guys - does that mean this form of the Forza website will close?

It would be nice to use the forzaminardi.com letterhead that you have at the top of this page and also the original Minardi lion.

http://www.minardiusa.com/MINARDI_LION_LOGO.jpg

[Edited on 28-11-09 by viges]