Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Bye bye Kimster

How we'll miss his humour, his long, hilarious stories, oh how he made us laugh whenever he could...

Comments

• Yes, I'll alwaysd remember that famous quote ".."
  • Rumours of Kimi dovetailing his rallying with a job as an after dinner speaker have yet to be confirmed.
  • Rumours are now that Kimi may soon be in contact with Renault to test his real intention to come back.
    Renault are not fully convinced about Petrov (the Renault Team boss said that it's ok for a rookie to aim at 7th or 8th place, but he's making many mistakes lately, and that if 7th or 8th is his limit it's another story....), and Kimi is apparently fed up of being a backmarker in WRC.

Let's see what happens in the next few weeks. A line up with Kubica and Raikkonen (of course, the 2005 and 2007 Kimi, not the 2008 and 2009 one....) would be really interesting and would mean Renault wants to seriously stay in F1 and rejuvenate the 2005-2006 glory. And if Renault and Merc reach the level of RBR, TOIT and MACCA, with this points system we could see even mote thrilling championships in 2011-2012.