Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Ashes 2010 prologue

Pakistan v Australia, Headingley. Day 1.

Hmm, the Ashes should be tasty. I don't recognise most of the Aussies and I don't think Ponting does either. BTW he remains a mediocre captain and where have the runs gone?

Comments

• These guys are not good.

Makes me laugh though. For years, Aussie teams have been complaining that they face unfair wickets/umpires/hostile crowds etc., when they go to the subcontinent.

Wonder what the excuse will be this time. Or is there just not much difference between the demographic of the crowd in Lahore, compared to Headingly????????????
  • There is almost certainly a larger Pakistani crowd in Leeds for a Test match. Test audiences in Asia and the Windies seem to be collapsing. Shame.
  • BTW I think it was a pretty even split at Lord's between support for the teams. I think, in all fairness, all cricket matches should be played in London. You know it makes sense ...