Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Tyregate

So Mercedes and Pirelli are very naughty but receive no punishment?

So what was the point of the tribunal circus?

[Edited on 21-6-2013 by minardirule]

Comments

• To placate the teams although I should think the top brass at Pirelli now want to walk away from the circus. Horner must be annoyed the other teams left it to him to front up.

Merc/Pirelli can't have it both ways: the test was either due to safety concerns with the 2013 compounds or they were testing tyres for next year. Either way, they shouldn't have used a current car and why were the drivers wearing white helmets?
  • i think of all the things that annoy me about current day F1 the test ban is the most annoying
  • The usual bull$hit, Merc and Pirelli were naughty but F1 cannot afford a tyre scandal now otherwise Pirelli would walk away (and Mercedes may walk away too) so they just covered it......using a 2013 car was a blatant breach of the rules from any perspective you look at it, as Simon correctly pointed out.....
  • I thought they were grey helmets?
    I also don't understand while everyone else was packing up that no-one noticed Mercedes were holding station. Most of the mechanics chat between each other?