Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Sneak preview of the new Forza

Mobile first internet and all that... here's a sneak preview of the new 'fully responsive' ForzaMinardi.com which I'll hope to roll out over the coming months.

Sneak Preview of front page

The new drivers page

[Edited on 22-5-15 by forzaminardi]

Comments

• Good work RJ as Salvo has pointed out, today is the 30th anniversary of the 1985 Brazilian GP! All the more reason to keep the faith!
  • Well bowled RJ. Forza Minardi!
  • as you can see i put a version of the new site live. (enter forzaminardi.com anew to see it, you can't click through from forum) hope you guys like what you're seeing so far. some pages are still missing but when it's all done I'll take on the forum :)
  • UPDATE: 37 driver profiles written and/or updated (thanks to Salvo and Viges for having left such beautiful profiles for many of the drivers on the old versions of Forza which made my life a lot easier). It was quite an experience: I had no idea, for example that Giovanni Lavaggi later built his own Le Mans prototype or that Tarso Marques had won the first Brazilian edition of "survivor" (you know, where they send celebrities to the jungle)

This weekend I'll focus on the history pages, make some cosmetic tweaks and hopefully it'll all be done.

ForzaMinardi tech guru stan is working on a new forum, which will make the forum more mobile friendly and hopefully get a lot of engagement back to the site. You will have to request a new password so don't be shocked if you can't log in once that has happened. Any issues send me an email

Also, you'd help me a lot if you could read through the pages, profiles etc and make me aware of any howlers, be they grammar, spelling or fact related :)
  • Lookin good RJ
  • Great ! :D
  • Originally posted by forzaminardi
    ForzaMinardi tech guru stan is working on a new forum, which will make the forum more mobile friendly and hopefully get a lot of engagement back to the site. You will have to request a new password so don't be shocked if you can't log in once that has happened. Any issues send me an email
    Anyone who is reading this: please check your profile and make sure your e-mail address is up to date to make the transition as smooth as possible