Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll sort you out!
Minardi Day 2017 confirmed!
As you may have noticed there were already posts on facebook concerning a possible Minardi Day in 2017.
This has now been confirmed:http://www.minardi.it/international/news/save-the-date-the-historic-minardi-day-redoubles/
It will now take two days (6th and 7th May) instead of just one. Sounds like there will be more "innovations".
Here are my suggestions:
(1) More signs or information for non-Minardists. I knew all the Faenza-cars but just a few of the others.
(2) OK, it's Italia but please do at least some english translations on the signs.
(3) A showrace like the promo of the austrian gp 2014 would be awesome to see cars "race" eachother.
(4) Get even more drivers. What about Albers or Verstappen?
(5) What about the "other" Minardi-related cars. Like the F1X2, Panoz DP01 or 2006 Lola car.
Since it will take place in May I hope it will not be as hot and humid as in late June. It was okay but as a german I'm really not used to that :-).
What do you think? Who will/wants to go there?
I keep an eye on this one.