Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Re. Clown's thread title

No spikka Inlish:
bus stops and two Italian men get on. They sit down and engage in
> >an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them
> >at
first,
> >but her attention is galvanized by the following:
> >"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come
> >once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and
> >pee twice. Then I come one lasta time." "You foul-mouthed sex
> >obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly.
"In
> >this Country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex
> >lives...... " "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin'
> >abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella
> >'Mississippi'."

Comments

• One day ima gonna London to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat a breakfast. I tella waitress, I wanna two pissis toas. She brings me only one pissis. I tella her I want two pissis. She say go to the toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna two piss ona my plate, she say you better not piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch! I don’t even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch

Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife but no fock I tella her, I wanna fock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tella her you no understand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch! I don’t even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch!

So I go back to my room inna hotel and there are no shits onna my bed. I call the managerand tella him, I wanna shit. He tella me to go to toilet. I say you no understand, I wanna shit on my bed He say you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch. I don’t even know the man andd she call me sonna ma bitch.

I go to the checkout an d the man at the desk say peace on you. I say piss on you too[10], you sonna ma bitch, I gonna go back to Italy.

• :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
  • ROFLMAO Brilliant Salvo, bloody brilliant. :hehe::hehe:
  • :D :D:D:D HAHAHAHA
  • Polish president Kwasniewski is about to pay a visit to his colleague Tony Blair in the UK and thinks it would be a good idea to improve his English in order to be able to have a fluent conversation.

He rings up an English teacher and says

"Two weeks, ee go tu Inglaand. Ee wansa tu polish mai inglish"

to which the teacher replies.

"Don't worry, I think your English is Polish enough."
  • That reminds me of a commercial where, before they start eating, a salesman says to his guests:

Ah, when you're from Hungary, then you must be hungary people..........
  • ROFLMAO Brilliant Salvo, bloody brilliant. :hehe::hehe:
    Amen, and Minardus' is really good as well