Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Your questions for Friesacher

Should I have the chance to speak to the guy for a few minutes on Tuesday your input would be valuable:

Post your questions for Friesacher here

Comments

• Who are you? (again)
  • I thought you said you could not go?
  • changed my mind... it might be a total of at least 7 hours in the car but they told me I can dock my laptop there so it might be worth it after all... the sacrifices I make for this place....
  • RJ - my future ex wife Fabiana will be there. Please make a point of going up and giving her my best.

[Edited on 12/2/2005 by MCSF]
  • i was already informed of that:hehe:
  • Was the recent testing session key for you to find the sponsorship? Which was the role of GCM in helping you joining the team? What are your expectations for the year to come? Have you seen the 05 car, how does it look like?
    RJ if you can find some info on race engineers or team staff as well, it'll be thanked properly
  • Can you actually drive a car?
  • Who are your sponsors and howmuch are they bringingin ???
    Do you have a one-year deal or more???
  • a more-than-one-year deal at Minardi, lol, that'll be the day.
  • Well done for going RJ - that's the kind of dedication that makes my ForzaMinardi subscription worth every £.

Make sure you get a picture with Stoddie.
  • well, moral subscription that is, ey?
  • RJ - my future ex wife Fabiana will be there. Please make a point of going up and giving her my best.
    i was already informed of that
    Hence..........
    changed my mind... it might be a total of at least 7 hours in the car.............
  • The Ralf's missus question. C'mon! Ask SOMEBODY! It will get a laugh, well it would in Australia anyway, maybe you Euros are a bit too posh for such humour. ;)
  • P1, imagine the schocker!!!!

Ralf and his wife also live in Austria !!!!
  • Hi Patrick,

Is is true that the PS05 has a flat engine cover, and that there is a revolutionary front wing design?

He must of seen the new car, this is the only info I have on it so far, he should give us a little more.....
  • I also think he'll be the second driver for the team and that Superfund will toss in a little more money....again. I am speculating however.
  • Rj allow me to pay for you beer!
    PS only one pint though! Times are hard:D
  • why? will you be there?
  • In spirit only! Excuse the pun.
  • okay it's snowing like mad and I got to get across two mountain passes in addition to that I've got some kind of lumbago which means I'm bound to walk in like the hunchback of the notre dame BUT I WILL GET THERRRREEE
  • Forza RJ! Make us proud!
  • Whats with all the excuses from you children today. Clown is whinging about his car - your lumbar is caddywompas.
    Heres a little song for you:

"Sometimes you gotta put one foot in front of the other
    and take one step right after another
    When it's all you can do to just count one & two
    ya gotta put one foot in front of the other

blah blah blah."

Just make sure you have one of those dogs with the keg around its neck to help you.
  • a St Bernard
  • Just make sure you have one of those dogs with the keg around its neck to help you.
    What happened to those dogs? I could use one here in Jersey.:P