Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

test

Sorry but i haven't written the last topics. is there one about testing? We're testing in Imola on saturday, with sauber.
Tell me what you know about it, cos I can't read the last 100 posts (or I'll get fired)

Comments

• Not much, only that Friesacher needs to get his superlicence and hopefully he gets it that day!
  • Friesacher will have the license forfinishingin the top 4 last season (F3000)!!

I believe Toyota will also be present in Imola!!!!
  • Friesacher didn't finished 4th overall, his best has been 5th overall in 2003 and 2004. Tho he does qualify as he
    b): has been classified in the first 3 in at least 5 races, or in the first 6 in at least 10 races, of the FIA F3000 International Championship, within the previous 2 years
    Heres his results since 2003 on the podium:
    '04
    3rd place Magny Cours
    1st place Hungaroring

'03
    2nd place Imola
    3rd place Hockenheim
    1st place Hungaroring
    2nd place Monza
  • 19 febbraio, Sauber Petronas e Minardi;
    20 febbraio, Sauber Petronas;
    21 febbraio, Ferrari e Sauber Petronas;
    22 febbraio, Ferrari;
    23 febbraio, Ferrari.

• One day is enough to piss me off. Two should have been the minimum - look at the other thread concerning budget. The testing line item is half of the GP expenditures and we are only gonna pull off a one day test PRIOR to packing up the house and going on the road for a few weeks?!!!!!!!
  • Don't forget Toyota!!!
    From the Imola-site:
    IMOLA – Dopo Jerez si sposta ad Imola il Circus della F.1 per una lunga sessione di prove che va dal 19 al 23 di febbraio.

SQUADRE PRESENTI
    19 Febbraio: Sauber Petronas, Panasonic Toyota Racing, Minardi
    20 Febbraio: Sauber Petronas, Panasonic Toyota Racing
    21 Febbraio: Ferrari, Sauber Petronas, Panasonic Toyota Racing
    22 Febbraio: Ferrari, Panasonic Toyota Racing
    23 Febbraio: Ferrari in esclusiva

ORARI PROVE
    Le prove sono previste dalle ore 9 alle ore 12.30 e dalle ore 14 alle ore 17, salvo variazioni.
  • One day is enough to piss me off. Two should have been the minimum - look at the other thread concerning budget. The testing line item is half of the GP expenditures and we are only gonna pull off a one day test PRIOR to packing up the house and going on the road for a few weeks?!!!!!!!
    Did you read the Chanoch interview ????

He said that it's NOT a development test.
    It's only meant for the drivers to get some more feeling with the F1 car !!!!
  • Lets save the testing money for the PS05. Anything we can test on the PS04C which leads on to the PS05, lets do it at the first 3 races.
  • One day is still not enough time to get drivers accustomed to their new cars/teams/processes IMO.
  • Le prove sono previste dalle ore 9 alle ore 12.30 e dalle ore 14 alle ore 17, salvo variazioni.
    Salvo is not me:hehe:
  • TOIT and Toyota cancelled the Imola Test.
    From F1Racing.net italian language.

http://www.f1racing.net/it/news.php?newsID=77192
  • Good - then we won't have to worry about them getting in our way.
  • grazie bouc.
  • My Italian is as good as my Suaheli.... can someone tell me why they cancelled?
  • maybe the track will be free at a cheaper rate???
  • homer, it is not said.
  • My Italian is as good as my Suaheli.... can someone tell me why they cancelled?
    Weather.
  • One day is still not enough time to get drivers accustomed to their new cars/teams/processes IMO.
    Exactly, Midland is giving their newbies more chances to get used to the car besides developing the car.
  • quote:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    One day is still not enough time to get drivers accustomed to their new cars/teams/processes IMO.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Havant you forgotten that both Christijan and Patrick have already tested with the team and driven some version of the cars.
    It is better that we are having a test day than nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    WEATHER REPORT
    The weather forecast for Imola (taken from Bologna)

Saturday 19th
    Sunny with light south easterly winds, temperatures reaching a mild 9 degC.

Sunday 20th
    A depression passing throughout the day bringing sustained rain and even chance of snow! Temperatures reaching a chilly 3 degC.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Good job we are only doing a one day test!!!!!!

• White sidepods again...:mad:

but witout sponsor:mad: :mad:

http://www.f1racing.net/it/photolarge.php?photoID=39959&catID=1673
  • wow, we have the 2 coolest helmet on the grid!

http://images.f1racing.net/large/39960.jpg
  • what a weird little site F1 Racing is. They do have some good pictures but read one of their articles and you think it's been written by a three-year-old.:rolleyes:
  • do you really think albers'helmet is cool?
    de gustibus non disputandum est
  • The times....(from F1Total.com)

1. Felipe Massa 1:23.485
    2. Jacques Villeneuve 1:23.777
    3. Patrick Friesacher 1:25.883
    3. Christijan Albers 1:25.983

[Edited on 19/2/2005 by Homer]

[Edited on 19/2/2005 by Homer]
  • didn't chanoch run as well?
  • No time from him... I think he was just shaking his balls.
  • If the car was with the 2005 aero spec and allGP life tires, this times are very good!:D
    The best time during the Imola GP was 1'25''653 made by Bruni.
  • I'd say sauber's times are not that good. Or not?

• chanoch respected the sabaath