Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Post count

just deposit your post count related wishes here as I have seen them sporadically elsewhere on the forum. i will sort it out when I'm back home in two weeks and have the necessary access to do so

thanks

Comments

• BTW: I can't change my sig either.
  • my post count should be around the 64820 mark... ;)

[Edited on 26/11/2004 by FlyingPanda]
  • Yep Clown. I had this lovely picture of myself (I'm sure you'll all agree) on the avatar page for ages but could'nt change my avatar. The only way I have managed to do it is by being reborn!!!! I am ALIVE!
  • *Placing my request on the requested thread...
  • Can i have mine perminantly set on 0?
  • Leave the jokes to the funny ones here on the board - stick to spinning wrenches on yur ride.
  • I had aprox. 770 posts.
    Add those I have now... et voila !!!

BTW, tried to make a Signature as well, but couldn't !!
  • I think i had Just over 300

Cheers RJ

BTW, tried to think of a Signature as well, but couldn't !! ;)
  • sorry for the delay, anyone else?
  • We prob should have gone all the way down to zero - everybody and zero the total count. I have something like 6 million posts per day so the ratio is all screwy.

• Awww... you took "shit" off the swear filter :D :hugsRJ:
  • what's the point of a swear filter?
  • The children's fragile minds...

and Salvo's ;) :hehe:

BTW: I still can't edit my sig....
  • Eehhe, you clown:spank:

as far as i am concerned evrybody can swear as much as they like, just leave God/Jesus/Muhammad/Shiva/etcetera alone. Cos it hurts those idiots like me who believe in this kind of foolish things.:angel::mad:;)
  • I had about 600 posts.
  • i was in the 1200s but im nor arsed about post counts so i'll just start all over again
  • Matt -
    Yep Clown. I had this lovely picture of myself (I'm sure you'll all agree) on the avatar page for ages but could'nt change my avatar. The only way I have managed to do it is by being reborn!!!! I am ALIVE!
    Not anymore!

[Edited on 8/3/2005 by Minardi4eva]
  • I was the first to 1,000!......................oh, no one's listening.
  • I was in the 600 frame before Apocalypse. But I'd like to have signatures back rather than post counter issues. (Miss the hypnotic P1's ;) )