Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Paul is at it again! Oz Jet is here...

2»

Comments

• you need to lay off the fairy dust RJ. What are you on about my friend?
  • What he said...
  • Thats great RJ, but it has little to do with the subject at hand...
  • thank you mr panda

juniormin asked who was Minardi's sponsor and I gave him the correct answer, if I may
  • Where did he ask that? :rolleyes:
  • huh? nono... speculation is that some of the start up capital was provided by a dutch real estate company. We are guessing who that might be...
  • Paul Stoddart assumes the role of Chairman of the Board and Principal of OzJet Airlines Pty Ltd and is joined by Australian-based company Director Trevor King, Chief Executive Officer Hans van Pelt and Chief Operating Officer Peter Schott.
    Hans van Pelt sounds very Dutch to me.
    Might be the link to the Real Estate agency.

BTW, I also think it's Muermans seeing that they are also prominently on the Minardi cars when no other sponsors were listed !!!
  • Hans van Pelt sounds very Dutch to me.
    Might be the link to the Real Estate agency.
    van Pelt does indeed soud very Dutch, but I beleive he has nothing to do with Dutch Real Estate, rather his experience in the airline industry.
    van Pelt was an executive at Ansett, Australia's second largest airline, which closed down only a few years ago.
    thank you mr panda

juniormin asked who was Minardi's sponsor and I gave him the correct answer, if I may
    We've had a misunderstanding,
    Junior wasn't asking about Minardi's sponsors, he wanted to know if Muermans were the Dutch real-estate company who are aparently investing $70 million into the OzJet airline. :)

Looks like Stoddart and Muerman are getting along really well.
    Perhaps we'll see Muerman buy into the team in the near future?
  • minardi don't know why there is a minardi show car with an jetstar logo, but they will look into it and let us know... hmmm
  • I put money on it Minardi have lent the car to the AGP corporation to advertise the Grand Prix. They have in turn put Jetstar on the car to push the airline mob (who are owned by Qantas - a sponsor of the race)

So I expect to see an extremely pissed off Paul Stoddart take a swing at the AGP Corporation and tell them where to stick it. :spank: :cool:
  • [quote]huh? nono... speculation is that some of the start up capital was provided by a dutch real estate company. We are guessing who that might be...
    [/quote]

He was talking about OZJet...