Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Stoddart's New Best friends Back Him Up

Forget Montreal - The whole of 2005 is going to be fun.

Last week we had Ron Dennis sugesting that he would sit out a season if necessary in order to get the costs down.

Now it's Frank and Patrick up to bat.

Yep, can it only be six months since Frank said that Max Mosely was the best Prime Minister a fucked England never had?

Well now he seems to be slipping the steel right between the shoulder blades. Comments are clearly aimed at communicating that Max has lost the confidence of the team principals. Some of the best were something like "No longer a safe pair of hands".

Could it be that there is some sort of solidarity after all?

Comments

• cuold it be apologies are in order from the abovementioned author??:P

Nah.. didn't think so.
  • Solidarity will be tested when the self-imposed testing restriction comes into play.

If TOIT are leading the championship by an italian mile, the resolve of the other big players will become evident.

I for one hope they do stick to their self-rule.
  • cuold it be apologies are in order from the abovementioned author??
    Thankyou so much for your observation.

Yes, the fact is that when reading some articles in regard to Max's letter to Paul, I came to the conclsuion that Paul had released the contents of confidential correspondence. In reality it seems that it was the FIA (Max) that made the letter public, so mea culpa.

Now piss off!
  • Solidarity will be tested when the self-imposed testing restriction comes into play.
    If the BAR apology which came to Paul for accidentally having three cars on track earlier in the year is something to go by, then I guess they seem committed.
  • Obviously I hope Stoddie is doing the correct thing but throwing one's lot in with the manufacturers is dicey. Look what happened to EJ in Montreal.

• Could it be that there is some sort of solidarity after all?
    You better drop the alcohol once and for all Lease:spank: