Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

TRAFFIC

How is the traffic to FM.com faring, I can think this is a very busy period as regards hit numbers.

Comments

• Aprox. 400 visitors daily.

Go to the frontpage.
    Look at the right side of the screen, below Drink-X and Minardi Japanese site's logos there is a small red/blue square.
    Click that to see the statistics.
  • which translates to 6000 hits a day. quite good, I'm proud of you all :hehe:
  • Is that 400 unique users?

How much can you start to squeeze from advertisers RJ? I mean at what hit level can you start selling space?
  • none because it's "dirty traffic" which means that it is not from one country, that's why they closed down the f1 sites at rivals.

you can't advertise for such a heterogenous market. I mean look at this

Holland 23.9%
    UK 15.6%
    Australia 11.4%
    US 10.1%
    Malaysia 7.0%
    Canada 3.6%
    Austria 2.8%
    Finland 2.4%
    Germany 2.3%
    Hungary 2.2%

Rest of the world 14.7%
    Unknown 4.1%

i might have a deal lined up with an ebay store who might give me a free shirt for a bit of exposure on forza but more you can't get, i'm afraid. not doing this for money anyway as you should have noticed by now.:hehe:
  • what about durex? isn't that international enough?
  • a heterogenous market
    what about durex?
    Homo erectus ??;)
  • RJ does this for the abuse. Bloody Euro-pervert.
  • I'm sorry, I should have written aprox. 400 pageviews a day !!!!
  • no it's unique users, pageviews are 6000-10000 a day
  • Really??
    It says max pageviews ver: 2339.
    Samengevat
    Meet sinds ... 28 december 2000
    Totaal aantal pageviews tot nu toe 319925
    Drukste dag tot nu toe 11 januari 2005
    Pageviews 2339
  • nedstat only counts people who come onto the front page (unique users), i've got my own little back end app which shows me the page hits for the whole site
  • Damn, that's a LOT more as I expected RJ!!!
    Way to go !!!!!!:D

Btw, Nedstat counts hits (not actual users).
    I use Nedstat on another site; if I enter the site 5 times, it counts 5 pageviews !!!!
  • i think the new version has a cookie which doesn't allow the same user twice per hour