Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

We're testing at Jerez !!!!

2»

Comments

• Soory for the stupid question, but how does he know it?
    Has anyone swiched the lights on in the tunnel. I hear it gets very dark in there
    Well, I hope we still have enough money to hold the light at the end of the tunnel ;)
  • Trust me.
  • Ok, I trust you....and hiope for a confirmation from Faenza with some nice pics.
  • He's saying that the PS05 has been in the tunnel. A lot.
    :D :D image
  • I'm feeling really good about 2005. This news makes it even better :D
  • Quig when you say 'trust me' do you mean...

image ME???

Is that where the money is coming from?

[Edited on 1/12/2004 by TasM]
  • No, nyet, nada, NOT!

NOTHING has been mentioned concerning that crowd and knock off witht he best source is a denial.

The PS05 has been in the tunnel and that is all I know.
  • Well in any case it is good to hear that the PS05 will be a starter.
  • Quig, any word on what tunnel they are using:

Lola's or Fondmetal's ??
  • My money is on Lola.
  • To the best of my knowledge the tests were/are at Lola.
  • OK, I officiallt give-up on F1live.com....

From now on it's only Pitpass.com and GrandPrix.com for me, apart from FM.com of course !!!;)
    :spank:

The wisest decision Rafa. Those are my main sources.
  • Quig, you always said this since you talk to Tilley in Indy. Many people never trusted you. I was losing my hope at a time, but you proved us the truth of your words. Thanx for this nice job, drop the mac and the military/religious right wing ideas and I'm ready to start a MCSF/Beta fan club.

I think Minardi can't do worse than last season with this news/new engine confirmed, no matter the drivers. If thery can't beat Judas, next season get ready to sweep Dubai and Midland
  • Many people never trusted you.
    I don't trust most people either.
    I was losing my hope at a time, but you proved us the truth of your words.
    I typically get confirmation on all the stuff I post - well stuff that is this important.
    Thanx for this nice job, drop the mac and the military/religious right wing ideas
    NEVER!
    and I'm ready to start a MCSF/Beta fan club.
    Just join ours!

FORZA MINARDI
  • Dc's testing at Jerez today with RedBull Racing.

Let's hope he gets a seat next season, so we have someone to make fun of !!!!!:P
  • Dc's testing at Jerez today with RedBull Racing.

Let's hope he gets a seat next season, so we have someone to make fun of !!!!!:P
    You'll be sorry you said that when it's "his year":hehe: