Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll sort you out!
1. it was quite late at night, but I had the feeling that Friesacher was some 5 seconds slower than Jordans in 2nd qualifying, did I dream of it?
If it's so, well, RBR's cossies seem to be very interesting, but we need 2 of them on every car to earn FIVE seconds a lap!
2. It was even later, 4 o clock, but I had the feeling that in the first 4-5 laps we were losing 2 seconds a lap from Jordans. Did I dream of it?
That would be a little better, it's last year's gap.
3. Wasn't this place full of people considering David Coulthard a little more than an idiot?
Where are they?
I've never said DC is a champion, and I think he got much more than he deserved in his career, but you can't say he's a bad driver, he's got some talent, and today he showed it again.
4. Don't you think Fisichella is simply great???
I've been quarreling with manlio for years about Fisico. I've always said he's the kind of driver who can become a world champion, my friend used to like Trulli better.
I think Giancarlo today did what he had done several times: a perfect race. The difference is that now he's got a winning car. Forza!
(have you heard Flavio saying "Bravo, Fisico, dai, Bravo" at the end of the race on the radio?)
5. well... for this 5th question I need another topic, I guess...
2. No dream there either. The new car better be a quantum leap, the engine looks good in the Red Bull so that's a comfort.
3. I was right there calling DC an idiot. He DOES have talent and it seems he needed to get out of his comfort zone to get motivated instead of relying almost exclusively on McLaren. His was the drive of the race along with Fernando.
4. While I think Fisico is a driver of the first order, I doubt very much he'd be able to win that race from anywhere else on the grid. He's a very good driver but I think Fernando is the racer at Renault.
Alonso is the aggressive one, Fisico is a little more a la Prost.
"La Minardi, ERA l'orgoglio d'Italia"
Salvo - very appy for our former driver. I met him at Indy - nice guy. Real nice guy. We probably won't get that chance at Imola.
DC - I am one of his biggest detractors but even I had to pull for him as he actually looked like a real racing driver and his old lady keeps getting hotter and hotter!
Fisi did great and seems to have matured very well, the cossie looks damn good (come on PS05), DC had his best race for years and I REALLY don't rate the guy but his girlfriend is very attractive.
minardirule: hell ya! we've got the banner
Australians, do the decent thing and have an evening kick-off to your race. There's a good chap ...
But waking up at 4 0'clock was worth to listen Mameli's anthem with Fisico on the top of the podium
In Brazil they stole this joy to him and his fans, today he was refunded
Hell, even the Rugby League Grand Final is played at night now.
He didn'tlikeFisi and said Trulliisthe better Italian driver.
Can't wait to talk to him tomorrow!!!!!:)
ps where the hell is he?????:mad:
3 AM, makes me glad im in Texas., 6 AM sounds way better to me.