Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll sort you out!
1. it was quite late at night, but I had the feeling that Friesacher was some 5 seconds slower than Jordans in 2nd qualifying, did I dream of it?
If it's so, well, RBR's cossies seem to be very interesting, but we need 2 of them on every car to earn FIVE seconds a lap!
2. It was even later, 4 o clock, but I had the feeling that in the first 4-5 laps we were losing 2 seconds a lap from Jordans. Did I dream of it?
That would be a little better, it's last year's gap.
3. Wasn't this place full of people considering David Coulthard a little more than an idiot?
Where are they?
I've never said DC is a champion, and I think he got much more than he deserved in his career, but you can't say he's a bad driver, he's got some talent, and today he showed it again.
4. Don't you think Fisichella is simply great???
I've been quarreling with manlio for years about Fisico. I've always said he's the kind of driver who can become a world champion, my friend used to like Trulli better.
I think Giancarlo today did what he had done several times: a perfect race. The difference is that now he's got a winning car. Forza!
(have you heard Flavio saying "Bravo, Fisico, dai, Bravo" at the end of the race on the radio?)
5. well... for this 5th question I need another topic, I guess...