Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Biathalon

Any of you ferign devils follow biathalon?

Comments

• Thats a drink with vodka right?
  • That's a triathlon for people who can't swim, right?
  • Biathlon? as is cross country skate and shoot?
  • Spin, funny you say that. Here in the SF area there are "biathlons" that are two of the triathlon events - typically the run and bike as suitable swimming holes are not readily available.

No, I was referring to the WC's in the real Biathlon - the one with cross country skiing and the shooting. Those guns are so hi tech and the fitness level of the athletes is pretty amazing. If I lived closer to the snow I'd def do that as a sport!

Here is a pic of the gun - .22 cal. Nothing powerful but very accurate!

• Spin, funny you say that. Here in the SF area there are "biathlons" that are two of the triathlon events - typically the run and bike as suitable swimming holes are not readily available.
    I think that's called duathlon

And yes, I watch all sports and so I also watch biathlon. German television broadcasts everything live as they are are very strong at it. I belive they they won abot 10 medals at the WC last week.
  • Cycling and running is called biathlon in Malaysia and Australia, and I've got a collection of T shirts and medals to prove it.

Sorry for misunderstanding the sport, Emmet, we don't get a lot of snow here in Malaysia.r
  • We had our annual AGM on Saturday for the Petaling Hash.

It was the usual sort of affair out in a grassy clearing in the estates out from KL.

A new record was set of the business being completed in 15 seconds including acceptance of the previous minutes and election of office bearers and committee.

Oh, and one guy in the food queue was bitten by a cobra. Apparently the fanged one didn't like our music or wanted to see some queue jumping.;)
  • Sorry for misunderstanding the sport, Emmet, we don't get a lot of snow here in Malaysia.
    You might consider visiting Pyongyang in 2009 when they organise the WC Biathlon
  • ^I'd love to see Komrad Quig there. He'd be more busy shooting the reddies than watching the sport:hehe: