Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Italy out.

Just read a report that Italy's 3000 soldiers are going home in September.

Comments

• Yeah, Thanks for sticking around 'til the job was finished! We must be getting pretty close to Paradise on Earth in Iraq.
  • a couple more paradise are gonna be created...syria and iran?

hope they invade...sure way of helping china to become the next superpower by bankrupting herself...

:P
  • Italy is just going to start withdrawing in September. It will be partial. But Italian soldier are going to stay in Iraq until the ent of the mission, or at least until Berluska is on government.

The problem is: now they made the elections, and the shah party won and is going to have the majority in the Parliament.
    This means that when the coalition leaves Iraq, in a few months there will be the ayatollahs governing.

So for how long are the troops gonna stay?

Exporting democracy is more difficult than it seems, with peoples that have never experienced it and DON'T WANT it!
  • There are regional elections in one month, that's why berluska said that
  • This means that when the coalition leaves Iraq, in a few months there will be the ayatollahs governing.
    I'd also expect the Iraqi militray to have, since they are being wholly trained, equipped and paid for by the US, shall we say a somewhat different view of Iraq's place in the world than the majority elected government.
  • He was misunderstood, as usual:hehe:
  • Hope the italians leave hell soon. Yanks started this, yanks fix this. You can get pommie support.
  • Wrongo - out of control Muslums started this.

Don't get equigley started.
  • So which Iraqis blew up the WTC again? I forgot, remind me please.
  • Wrongo - out of control Muslums started this.

Don't get equigley started.
    You're thinking of emulating the kid from Minneapolis?:( Oops I forgot, that's Marilyn Manson's fault:hehe:

Hold your weapons Fearless Leader:angel: