Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Layout

i hear you say it: not another layout again... but this is the final one I promise. This is what i envisioned when the site left rivals in 2002 and finally i got the technical knowledge to do so. I hope you guys like it too.

now we not only have the better content and the more active community than TOMS but also look better:hehe:

if anyone with some exotic browser has problems viewing the site let me know

Comments

• Looks great image

Only tiny tiny thing: You should of waited for Imola and the new car :angel:
    (Damn I'm a picky bastard :hehe: )
  • Damn I'm a picky bastard
    That's why we love you:hehe:

Good job Rj:D
  • Its good. However we need to send Massimo some food - he is almost invisible!
  • Only tiny tiny thing: You should of waited for Imola and the new car
    (Damn I'm a picky bastard )
    but that's no problem, when the new car is out I just replace the current one. i've saved the banner in an editable file!
  • Upon our return from Faenza we will have so much content to choose from it will be near impossible to decide!
  • that should be the aim :-)
  • RJ, DO YOU HAVE THE STICKS OR OPTHER SUPPORT MECHANISMS TO HOLD THE BANNER? OR ARE WE GOING TO BUY LOCALLY?

OOOOPS, SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.
  • there are loops on each side to fit a stick (which I don't have) and there are eyelets on top and at the bottom to attach it to the fence with some wire
  • Looks good RJ, very impressive!!!

I must admit I'd thought we'd be hanging the banner from a fence or grandstand ot give it a better chance of being seen? also it seems a number of people are bringing assorted flags so we shoulp have a good mix of levels
  • I'm talking about the parade from the train station in Faenza to the factory. We need to have the banner deployed for that journey.
  • :-) have you ever been to Faenza?(yes you have) it's quite a walk from the station to the factory which is on the outskirts, you really think we will make such a long procession?
  • not thought of that, is it possible to have something running along the top to hold RJ?
  • yup, as I said there are loops on each side where we could put a stick to hold it up
  • Yes, I have been to Faenza. Drove right up to the door of the factory - if it is indeed that far then we need to make adjustments PDQ.

However, you are of German/Austrian heritage correct? Since when have you been against a parade? We could hire an umpah pah band if that would help.
  • How far are you talking RJ?
  • just checked in: 2.7 km (~2 miles) i mean it's not THAT far, but far enough to walk around with a 3 metre wide banner (won't fit on the side walk I guess)

please don't call me German, thank you
  • 2 miles - not bad. We can walk off some calories.

Sorry about the German. Just needed to tie in the ompah band bit.
  • 2 miles - not bad. We can walk off some calories.
    Didn't think there were that many calories in red wine or Italian food or am I mistaken???;)
  • :hehe:

I don't think umpah bands would be very welcome in Italy:hehe:
  • [quote]2 miles - not bad. We can walk off some calories.
    Didn't think there were that many calories in red wine or Italian food or am I mistaken???;) [/quote]

None in the wine - at least that is what I tell myself!
  • i like this new layout too
    the only strange thing is the background, it's a little bit too blured, but the banner is soo cool!
    am i said that i miss from there Mr Tilley's crazy hair? :hehe:
  • Wine??? Not my fave, i think pints of wine as punishments has put me off it. Give me a good gin and tonic any day!!
  • it will be a civilised gathering, you hear me, civilised!:spank::hehe:

if the background wasn't blurred it would take AGES to load

still some minor glitches on the english site (this one) which I will sort when you guys are asleep:hehe:
  • [quote]Only tiny tiny thing: You should of waited for Imola and the new car
    (Damn I'm a picky bastard )
    but that's no problem, when the new car is out I just replace the current one. i've saved the banner in an editable file! [/quote]Actually I meant it would of been nice to coordinate the new layout with Minardi's lease on life (as it were)
  • wouldn't have the time to do it then (Imola)
  • Slacker :hehe:
  • Look who's talking!
  • Wow, looks great!
    Sorry about the German.
    There's no reason to be sorry :spank:
  • Guys got an idea as to carrying the banner

[Edited on 25/3/2005 by Ger]