Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

THE TWIN

Does GCM in that small photo at the banner resemble our frontrunner RJB?!

Comments

• Not really. RJ is blonde and is 1.5 feet taller.
  • 1.5 feet

??? can you use worldwide measures, please. Bloody saxons:spank: :angel:
    I'm sure you use mt and kg in yer work Quig;)
  • Funny thing Yoko is that we mainly still use the inch system.

You know, the system - AND THE ONLY SYSTEM _ that put a man on the moon.
  • Not really. RJ is blonde and is 1.5 feet taller.
    i'm not speaking about the length but about the face....

can someone do an experiment and put the two faces together but not in a close up.... (eg the size of GCM in the banner) - just for fun...

Man on the moon? Pfft - all done in the secret NASA studio with fishing line and coloured sand. That solar wind looked a wee bit strong for me.... :angel: ;)

Well... that's only 'cause the distance to the moon is less in that system.. :rolleyes:
  • As you wish Emmo, but you know already you'll never win that battle. New world globalization requires common tools for exchanging. Language will be some kind of english, measures will be in kgs and mt, despite the funny efforts from brits and yanks to preserve their 'uniqueness':hehe:
    And the bloody poms will finish driving thei cars on the proper side of the raod as well.

Neil are you saying RJ looks like 50 years old ity?:hehe: :o

• Man on the moon? Pfft - all done in the secret NASA studio with fishing line and coloured sand. That solar wind looked a wee bit strong for me....
    ohh, you're putting the fire near the gunpowder!!!!!!
    Neil are you saying RJ looks like 50 years old ity?
    I'm speaking about the face as appears in a 1cm long shot photo.... (such as the banner)