Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• shame. Why don't he come to faenza?
    ;)
    (would be great)
    liuzzi is doing fine.
  • Not true. When he and Webber were on track together he was matching him. Heidfeld never got to run on the optimum conditions, only the drying track.
  • Williams source tells The Guardian that it's Pizza's seat to lose at the moment; unlikely, then.

Red Bull boss tells Autosport that DC is top of his list. Mmmm ...
    DC and Liuzzi would be tasty, in my view, but I know most of you lot are prejudiced against DC. Red Bull needs experience and set-up know-how. DC better than Wurz or Heidfeld in my humble ...
  • I'm with GCM, DC should quit.
  • DC better than Wurz or Heidfeld in my humble ...
    Is that in a drugged state that opinion? At least Heidfeld makes the best of the equipment he has.......unlike Critan.
  • The real test is today when Pizzaboy and Heidfeld go head to head. I expect the pizzaman to fail to deliver once again with the pressure on.
    I for one would be very interested to see how Webber copes with a team mate who won't present him with an open goal at every opportunity.
  • I'm with GCM, DC should quit.
    Where was that quote published?

GCM seems to be getting more press lately - any word what is behind it?
  • [quote]I'm with GCM, DC should quit.
    Where was that quote published?

GCM seems to be getting more press lately - any word what is behind it? [/quote]

Maybe the world at large is realising that people with his knowledge/experience are few and far betweenor he's raising his profile tobuy back the team????

Also surely it's not just GCM saying that but EVERYBODY(who's sane)
  • I heard GCM saying that on tv some weeks ago.
  • Heidfeld finished today a full second faster than pizzaboy.
  • Yes, but Nick drove twice as much rounds as Pizzaboy did. I'm quite sure that Williams will take Pizza and Nick goes to Red Bull or becomes a test driver... what a waste of talent.
  • So Heidfeld has had 2 days in the car, Pizzaman a season. Who's quickest. I think BMW want Heidfeld and Williams would benefit from his superior tech feedback.
  • BMW is pulling for Nick, according to Gerhard Berger.
  • I heard GCM saying that on tv some weeks ago.
    GCM on TV - now that is cool. I should move.
  • Noone can say Heidfeld does not deserve a crack at a top drive. He was bummed by McClaren when they took Raikkonen after outperforming the Finn all that season.
    Heidfeld out of F1 when you have wasters like DC who have a decent car all their career and do jack.........I don't think so...Williams should be MADE to take on Heidfeld........if you do well, I think you've earned the right for at least a crack at the top, even if it is only for a year.
  • I rate Nick too, easily better than Pizza.

I also maintain Red Bull could do a lot worse than have DC as its 'experience' driver: who else would you have? de la Rosa, Wurz, err ...
  • I think Zsolt should go to Red Bull. After all he is a proven point scorer! That's POINT scorer.

It's obvious that Webber doesn't want pizza boy to partner him, accsuing him of lying about what equipment Jag gave him. I too would like Nick to have a chance in a top team.

That's Point scorer!
  • Hang On - wasn't it confirmed by the Dutchies and other Webber-bashers on here that Pizzaboy was getting screwed on equipment? I thought it got repeated so often it became a 'fact'.

Webber: That's horseshit. Pizzaboy is lying, and he knows it. Loser.

Hope that finally shuts you all up. :spank:
  • Keep your panties on P1. You're acting like you're on crack.

I applaud Webber's words, even if SFW doesn't. Especially if he doesn't, actually.
  • Ahh on this point I might agree with Viges. Red Bull would do well to have Coulthard as a development driver, a tester...I don't think he's worthy of a F1 drive but as a third driver and tester he could be invaluable.
  • Indeed, and he's a public relations chap, ideal for the ideas of Red Bull CEO.
    But if GCM says so I guess he knows why better than me...

I don't get why the english media is bashing Heidfeld so much. He's not taking the seat from a brit after all, pizza is brazilian. Interesting the way this was quoted in Pitpass. They think british media sux, and I mainly agree.