Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Where is viges?

Has anyone seen good old viges these days? I hope he didn't join Matt's exodus:o

Comments

• Check your isp visitor lists - I bet Matt's still there, sulking away as is the habit of Brits everywhere. ;)

Same with Simon.
  • Screw you Matt.
  • Isn't he on holidays in France for two weeks? or Spain?
  • Not that he didn't go on about it; and the car that he would be using; and blah, blah.
  • Isn't he on holidays in France for two weeks? or Spain?
    Maybe he's doing the drunk-British-tourist-in-Ibiza thing?
  • How's things for Matt at 'Sauberfans' now. The chat must be riveting with three members now! :o :hehe:
  • found this on sauberspeak.co.uk

Maybe I'm just the eternal pessimist, but it's quite unlikey that the car is going to be able to go from the back to the front of the grid with just a few adjustments. At best, this year's car is a mid-field contender that will fight for 7th or 8th position every few races. Podiums look to be a real long-shot.

Found him!!
  • We should all trundle over there and "out" him.
  • found this on sauberspeak.co.uk

Maybe I'm just the eternal pessimist, but it's quite unlikey that the car is going to be able to go from the back to the front of the grid with just a few adjustments. At best, this year's car is a mid-field contender that will fight for 7th or 8th position every few races. Podiums look to be a real long-shot.

Found him!!
    What's his nickname: SaubieBasher ??? :P
  • i checked as well: it's exminardifan :hehe::hehe:

so sad
  • Nothing more despicable than a splitter. Sauber, FFS!
  • OK, I was away for a month and missed a few things, but has Matt really left us??? :o
  • Yeah, we sorted that bitch out :D

Next Petroltorque, then SteveFan, then RJ (a coup) :hehe:

• i checked as well: it's exminardifan :hehe::hehe:

so sad
    http://www.sportnetwork.net/profile.php?f=293&id=25682&sid=200
    Wow! 7 posts
    Then again, I gues there aren't many Sauber fans to talk to :hehe:
  • Guess we'll see his Minardi shirt for sale on ebay shortly. ;)

Ahh Matt, i'm not even taking the piss, you can truly fuck off.
  • I think I missed what he did wrong....
  • Hola!

I'm stunned anyone would put me in the same sentence as ... as ... you know, him. Let's not give him the oxygen of publicity, it's what these people thrive on.

Yes, yes, lovely two weeks driving to Barca and back (28c in Bordeaux. Had to sample some of the local produce, of course). Watched the races and was appalled by us in Malaysia - dreaming of Alonso as WDC cheered me up, though.

What about Red Bull & Toyota? Great stuff. Which brings us back to ... him. HE never rated DC. Another thing we disagreed on.
  • I think I missed something as well! Did Matt give reasons for his exodus?

Simon, glad to see you are back! I was afraid that something had broken after that thing about Nissany with RJ, where I took my part blaming both of you (hope you understood it was a joke!);)
    BTW, you should have waited and gone to Barca in a month time, not now! I remind you there's the GP there on May 8!:spank:
  • Thanks manlio - I did leave a message excusing me for a couple of weeks. A tiff with RJ is the only reason I stay on this site, not a cause for leaving!

Love the Barca GP but am Imola-wards this year.
  • I think I missed something as well! Did Matt give reasons for his exodus?
    I think his most recent messages were in this thread:

http://www.forzaminardi.com/modules.php?name=XForum&file=viewthread&fid=1&tid=445&page=6

The old fruit should come back - Petrol is missing his sidekick!