Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Qualifying

Did not see Freisacher's run. Rather surprised he was behind Albers though. Different setup? Lets see where they are after tommorrow morning.
New TOIT's got potential. Looks like the opposition Flav's looking for turned up early. Toyota, a 300 pound Gorilla sitting in the front room.
Webber, he must be a tad worried. Heidfeld's lap was masterful. Cranked it up in every sector. With one seat going to Button next year, I wonder who will be staying put?

Comments

• Why did it suprise you??
    Albers was in the morning also 0,8 seconds faster.
    All cars are driving the saturday qualification with less fuel.
    Albers set in OZ, Malaysie and now in Bahrein the quickest Minardi time in the weekend, unfortunely he had a bad quali in Malaysie but he set in Malaysie practice the fastest time in the weekend.
    Friesacher and Albers are very ventured to each other.
    At a german television net they told that Friesacher have some financial problems and it is the question how long Minardi gives him the time to get his financial backup done.
    I really happy with the lineup now and i hope Friesacher will stay.
    I still put my money on Albers cause i think he is the quickest of the two drivers, also if you look at his history, the guy has potential.
    But we will see, the biggest suprise is how fast will be the new car:D

Bye (greetings from Germany)
  • Bye (greetings from Germany)
    #

STRIKE :D

Where did you hear this? RTL? Christian Danner? Well, don't listen to him.... ;)
  • they said it in the morning on RTL free practise program.
    I don't know if it is Danner who said it.
  • Well, as long as F1Total.com or other webistes aren'T reporting it, I don't believe it.

Wellcmme, by the way. Did you poste in any German F1-message-boards (I've got the impression that I heard your nick before....)?

[Edited on 2/4/2005 by Homer]
  • they said it in the morning on RTL free practise program.
    I don't know if it is Danner who said it.
    It was on dutch tv also. I agree, hopefully Friesacher can stay.
  • Jos Verstappen anyone ;) ;)

Just kidding... just kidding.......

*runs for his life*
  • ALBERS IS A GOOD PILOT! He make´s a good job in malaysian GP and in saturday Bahrain qualific session. He have talent, not only $$$ to Minardi.
  • Webber, he must be a tad worried. Heidfeld's lap was masterful. Cranked it up in every sector. With one seat going to Button next year, I wonder who will be staying put?
    :rolleyes: Yeah, i'm sure Webbo is quaking in his boots. That whole 2 positions and .2 of a second..... dickhead.
  • The track conditions were very different between Webber's lap and Heidfeld. Both ran really clean laps, completely stupid comment. :spank: