Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The PS05 Thread

Nothing new to report - just thought I'd start my own since it seems to be all the rage these days.

[Edited on 8/4/2005 by MCSF]

Comments

• That is Funny!!!

Have a good time at Faenza and Imola!!! It will be a hell of an experience!!!
    Ciao!
  • lol, you're not wrong.
    I can't beleive how many PS05 threads there are.
  • It's time for our administrator/moderator to merge those threads into one.
    You listening RJ???
  • I think it is not possible to merge different threads on this board, but it would be very welcome!
  • Maybe we need an official PS05 thread that is topped.
  • it's official, we will test at mugello next week :cool:
  • Source?

edit: http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=82525

STRIKE!

[Edited on 9/4/2005 by Homer]
  • from F1racing "Albers will test the new car only one day in preparation of the San Marino Grand Prix. Albers will be the only Minardi driver active in Mugello."
    Why not Patrick I ask?
  • hmmm, only one day, will not be a very extensive test :(
  • [quote]from F1racing "Albers will test the new car only one day in preparation of the San Marino Grand Prix. Albers will be the only Minardi driver active in Mugello."
    Why not Patrick I ask? [/quote]

maybe they only have 1 car ready??
  • Friday we gonna see the new car!!!:P
    I can't wait to see Albers with the new car in Mugello,yesss
  • Nice little article, any testing before the race is a bonus but the only one driver thing is a bit strange even if they had to share the car they could both get some time, hope it's not these rumours about PF's funding....

Also great to see 2 more days of testing immediately after the race:D
  • this is actually exciting... oh, to have the cash to hop in a jet and fly to mugello/imola/faenza... now that would be the life.
  • Why not Patrick I ask?
    It's a shakedown. It's just to test if everything works. I don't think it matters who does it. Might as well let Alex Yoong do itl
  • friday and saturday before the race will be the most important test I guess