Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• He's not on the list but I'm pulling for Cardinal Law, former Bishop of Boston AD.
  • What about GCM or PS???

Should be worth a few seconds a lap at least?

• the link doesn't work!
    What's the bet about? Who's the next pope?

Cardinal Law? Ehehe, dst, why not Pinochet:spank:

If the question is who's going to be the next pope, I guess Dionigi Tettamanzi (milan's archbishop) is in pole position (the problem is that he only speaks italian, otherwise I'd put all my money on him)
    2nd Claudio Hummes, brazilian: he's more than 70 and he's southamerican, those 2 things could help.
    3rd Oscar Andres Rodriguez Maradiaga, of Honduras: he's the one I like best, but he's too young (62).

But, as we say in italy, many people enterred the "conclave" as popes and they went out as cardinals.
    the unpredictable can happen
  • Do you think Ratzinger is too old?
    To be honest, I have like the sensation that it won't be Tettamanzi.
    And I agree with you that they will not want to get a pope who might stay for other 25 years, so I doubt it would be Maradiaga. More probably it will be Maradona, since he's surely not going to live for 25 more years.
  • Ratzinger? he could be, if they want a transition-soultion

Maradona? God's hand, after all...;)
  • finally I saw the list...
    well, there is not the spanish cardnal Amigo... Hmmm... Policarpo 21:1 is a good shot.
    Antonelli could be the outsider.
    O' Connor seems to be a good one, but can you imagine an english Pope?!?!?!?:o:o:o No way:hehe:
  • Ratzinger? he could be, if they want a transition-soultion

Maradona? God's hand, after all...;)
    He'd have been a decent pope after all. At least the way to see some real miracles on the Bat-e-Can
  • Cardinal Law?

Let's go for Cardinal Knowledge next time.