Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Photo PS05 driving

Hi guys, sorry I've been busy. I'll mail RJ some pics tomorrow. For now you can watch 1 photo on www.mypointofview.nl / recent page.

Ciao.

D.

Comments

Cheers selespeed
  • Thanks Selespeed for the pic.

I have heard that there will be a new frontwing and nose for Imola. Did you hear something like that aswell?
  • Besides the roaring of the engine I haven't heard anything, and I had to keep low profile. The circuit was closed for press, so I had to find alternative methods to make the photo's :cool:

[Edited on 16/4/2005 by Selespeed]

RJ, check your mail and enjoy.

[Edited on 17/4/2005 by Selespeed]
  • Damn the car looks great, what a beauty!
    I have also heard there is still gonna be a new nose but i am not for sure!
    The back of the car is beautifull:D
  • Nice scoop :D
  • Cazzo che bella!

ops:o
  • gracias

will be put up tonight !!
  • I've put some additional photo's up on my own site as you can see above.

D>

A few more closer to the car
    :D
  • That second photo in the reply above this one makes me wonder if they have cooling problems or something.
  • It is an odd lump on the engine cover. Never mind, overall I like it and look forward to cheering it into the points at Imola.

Forza Minardi!
  • I looked today and I couldnt spot the bulge (probably the paint)

[Edited on 21/4/2005 by Ste]
  • That second photo in the reply above this one makes me wonder if they have cooling problems or something.
    Huh?

Cheers selespeed
    Nice pics!