Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• Quig: (points to himself) I am the President of the almight MCSF.

Woman on his left: zzzzzzzz

Pat and GCM: uh-huh !
  • "you managed to fit wilson in a PS03, now here's the challenge... fit me into the '05. "

:D
  • "you managed to fit wilson in a PS03, now here's the challenge... fit me into the '05. "

:D
    Winner! :hehe:
  • just picture them pulling him out of it after a race.. :hehe:
  • I'm taking her home and you can't stop me!
  • Holy crap, I'm losing my hair!
  • MCSF Do not listen to them GianCarlo, I Emmett Quigley, am your real son. Take me under your wing Master and teach me the ways of this thing you call F1. Train this frail body to follow in the footprints you have left upon this world. Teach this frail mind the zen like ways of the Minardi master.

GCM The body I canna work on. The mind, I think, is a not so good.
  • So many winners in this thread. :hehe:
  • Quig: I learned italian and lost loadsa pounds just to convince you GCM to help me out turning Cisco into a decent city. Let's start a crusade to wipe out from mi city: homos, atheists, anti-military, commies and other ferign devils. Forza!

GCM: Amen Benedict Emict XVI
  • quig: Listen, i'm a Republican and damn proud of it. !
  • Way-ell, shure, thet Form-oo-lar wern aint bad for the werk a ferign divels, bert.................ah aint shure mind...............bert ah thank we got sument bigger an at back in the Ste-ates.

(From the 'Not-so-Quiet' American)
  • Goog grief, we're overlooking the obvious!

I like Men.

Yes, it's true.
  • GCM "Mr Quigley, I decide the seats at Minardi. Next time, don't be late for the meeting!!"

[Edited on 21/4/2005 by Dr_Spin]
  • It's my beer an I'm gonna drink it, even if it takes me all evening !!

• Quig: Giancarlo, If I may. I would like to say a few words in your native tongue, being eyetalyan of course.

Rest of FM crew slowly slumping in their seats trying to be as inconspicuous as possible

Minardi isa bigga familia. With peoples all over da world who show support for da team. Noi, er us would like to, ow you say grassy, er tank youse for this belissima foods and da time you spen with us at da factoria. Me an my amichee wisha Minardi, ow you say, born fatuna e Imola.

(Sounds of silence)
  • GCM: There are three things I need in a driver, young age, talent and fitness. You have none of these assets.
  • Emmett: (to the lady on the left) When I click my fingers you will wake up and think your Mrs Ralf Schumacher.

*Clicks Fingers*

Woman: Oooh Patrick

Woman proceeds to jump on the helpless PF.

[Edited on 22/4/2005 by steamdrivenhammer]
  • Way-ell, shure, thet Form-oo-lar wern aint bad for the werk a ferign divels, bert.................ah aint shure mind...............bert ah thank we got sument bigger an at back in the Ste-ates.

(From the 'Not-so-Quiet' American)
    I god damn had to read it twice, slowly, to make sense of it, but thats got to be the winner right there.
  • In true american style, Emmet attempts to pass a bill to keep the PS04B alive despite being pronounced brain dead and in a vegetative state by a stable of doctors. (the PS04 that is)
  • Emmitt: Friends, Italians, Minardi Fans Lend me your beers. For I Emmitt Quigley am an Alcoholic.

Lady on left of quig: So am I. And it hasn't done me any harm...hic!

[Edited on 22/4/2005 by steamdrivenhammer]
  • Holy crap, I'm losing my hair!
    Ouch! :hehe:

Guys, this is'nt the Bahrain GP and that is'nt the way to mekka! :hehe:
  • ^^^ the new bike rack was introduced at Imola ^^^
  • The new traffic calming measures raised a few eyebrows.
  • 'Thank you sir may I have another'