Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

MCSF Flag

See it!!! :) Also Viges' menage a tois of the union jack, welsh dragon and the minardi flag!

You can see RJs shirt aswell!

[Edited on 25/4/2005 by Ste]

Comments

• rj was the only person wearing yellow!

were there any comments about minardi by the ferraristi?
  • Jello had his yellow shirt on, but underneath his fleece!
    There were no comments, even when we cheered when MS went off, it was scary!!!! hehe

Only coments about minardi came when we met up with the head of Minardi club Rome to have a picture taken next to the banner and some wankers starteda song about Minardi. I wont write the lyrics down as I dont want to reklive that experiance! grrr
  • i am interested in the lyrics!
  • well, actually they were 2 drunk guys singing Minardi ohoho, with the "Volare" tune, I guess..
  • errr... can someone direct me to what specific part of that photo i should be looking at?
  • Just above the .net

A lot of red hats too ;)
  • high on the right: can you see the union jack close to the tree? down it's the european minardi flag and that huge white flag is MCSF's one
  • you can see one of the guys in the classic Telefonica blue and lime green number below the flags.
  • Thats RJ and or jello.
  • We're flippin famous.
  • I should have said RJ or Lemonjello!
  • Thanks for the heads up, I'll go share that with the parents right now since they just finished eating. :cool:
  • Ah well, im colourblind, its not my fault i confused yellow and line green! hehe
  • Good stuff - I got better 'coverage' at Silverstone last year though.

Now, was the banner actually broadcast (apart from big screens at the circuit)? Mrs viges didn't see any close-ups on the ITV feed.
  • Just finished watching the race coverage (mom screwed up recording qualifying! grr) you can see the banner from the camera behind us loads of times, you cant read the writing but you can make out the lions and sort of the forz txt. you can also see quig waving the mcsf flag sometimes and also Viges 3 flags on a couple of shots!

Some fat german schu fan was between us and the camera when you would of been able to make us out indevidualy! :spank::spank:
  • Because many of my knucklehead members have no concept of taping the race AS WELL AS the practice and qual I have had to wait until today to get a copy of the video.

I'll review it tonight and give my impressions later.
  • Luckily you're not one of those dombo's who film the event while being 'live' at it so they can watch later what they actually could have seen live...................
  • erm............Yes he is!! :S
  • What Biker - you don't want to take in all you can about a particular GP - whether or not you were in attendance?

Remember, depending on where we were sitting we could only take in what was in front of us. I want to know what happened before and after the corner I was sitting at.
  • Sure, but I rather experience my part live and not through a lense (I already wear glasses....), just being busy and anxious about the fact whether my camera will 'catch' everything. And again, sure, When I'm home I love to see what other people have filmed.