Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Going to Germany

Visiting the Fatherland next week and was wondering if there's anything of interest in NW Germany (Osnabruck is where we're staying).

Comments

• Oh, I see how it is. We have an adventure packed trip to italy and you don't bite but instead go to the Wolf's lair.

• He is only following orders.
  • And he doesn't know
  • It's a family thing, we'll have the 3 year old in tow but there has to be more interesting things to do than sit around and stare at my in-laws. I wouldn't need to travel 4000 miles for that, we could get that done in South St. Paul! Thing is the maps I've glanced at, the area we'll be in is kind of a pain distance-wise to get to any of the standard 'great cities' or touristy destinations,
  • I guess I have something interesting for you.The first three weeks of may are a bit special in Osnabrueck !!

• So there may be great music, cool.
  • Yeah! Heaps of ABBA :P
  • Yeah! Heaps of ABBA :P
    You may find your Waterloo...;)
  • [quote]Yeah! Heaps of ABBA :P
    You may find your Waterloo...;) [/quote]

He's visiting Belgium too? :rolleyes:
  • You should try to go to Hamburg and Luebeck, dst, they are nice Hanseatic cities, with old city centers in a gothic style. And good nightlife in Hamburg as well, leave the 3 yr.old with the grannies (who will be happy to look after, I can guess) and go with your wife for a crazy night in Hamburg!