Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Wow, Minardi's new motorhome....

looks good for such a small team.

Comments

• New?

This is a photo taken in the 2004 GP of Spain. It's not new but its pretty cute.
  • Being up at the narrow end of the Imola pits I guess we missed out at seeing this beauty! Still the Minardi expresso's were sweet!!!!
  • Ahhhh - sweet memories. The busses were there as was the canteen but not in this config. One of them is specifically for PS - he likes to stay at the track during race weekends. we did not get to go in that one but RJ and I kept our stuff in while we toured the paddock.
  • Who stole to other 2 plants that were present last year ????????:P
  • Depends on who is asking....

don't worry - they are well cared for.
  • Even the carpark back at HQ looks not too bad!

A bit lop sided for CA though!

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/f1/2005/sm/f1-2005-sm-xp-0143.jpg

(sorry I can't paste the pic directly)

Ya, I thought Albers got a Porsche.
  • Albers drives a Leaseplan Citroen at the factory and when he's not at home. Patrick appearantly drives the Lambo everywhere. It was at the factory when we were there. It's not his, but rather loaned by Lambo of Austria.
  • I have a Fiat Uno but I want a

LAMBO!

LAMBO!
    Well the team do have some nice Panda's with decals on, if you can't wait for the lambo:D

Kopje koffie?
  • There is the classic picture on TOMS with a liveried (well black) Cinquecento. Wonder if that was Alex Yoong's Italy run around?
  • Ah Stevefan, keep your finger on the pulse, not up your arse,
  • Unsure whether V-fan is taking the piss here or not but, just in case, what sort of person would attack Minardi?

Would that person deserve pity or an uncompromising session in the pub car park?

If that person was taking the piss, shouldn't they take a long, hard look at themselves and find a messageboard more suited to their talents?

You decide ...

LAMBO!
    How do you square that with your Communistic political beliefs? Would n't we ALL have to have one if ONE does?
  • I hope not that Patrick is driving a Lambo with Jorg Haider his money, then will it be better to drive a Citroen like Albers do;)
  • Wanna know what Albers is driving?

and

But I would prefer the Lambo...

Screw your fast cars, thatswhat you want

or ever this!! drool!!
  • Now thats what I'm talking about, a good Fiat Panda:D
  • Wouldn't like to be on that scooter if it has the same cornering ability as the PS05 has at the minute!!!
  • Now thats what I'm talking about, a good Fiat Panda:D
    If you're talking about the car, in the background of the scooter pic, thats not a Panda - its a Fiat Uno !!!!

:P

• Why are the team using FIAT ala TOIT? :spank:
  • they used to have Iveco trucks(=FIAT) as well, it's very hard to find an Italian brand wich is'nt owned by FIAT(Lambo beeing the only one)
  • The trucks were because of GCM's large Iveco dealership!!

[Edited on 9/5/2005 by Minardus]
  • Id love to have that scooter with the cornering ability of the PS05!!! Zooming round tosa at 60 on that thing!! I wish!
  • [quote]Now thats what I'm talking about, a good Fiat Panda:D
    If you're talking about the car, in the background of the scooter pic, thats not a Panda - its a Fiat Uno !!!!

:P [/quote]

No the new Panda in the factory car park with team decals in the picture above:rolleyes:;)