Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

BRUNI'S FUTURE

2»

Comments

• Sorry Jello, I wanted a new car IF Minardi had the personel to make it a good one. What is the point in making a new car if Minardi don't have the proper personel to make it worth while. Like burning money in my opinion! Get the infrastructure correct first!
  • to make it a good one
    Now you judge it before it even touches a track?
    :angel:
  • SolomonQuig here. Matt AND Jello both make good points. The Faenza staff has been balls to the walls for years. The infrastructure needs a boost but I think that even with all that has transpired over the last few years the fact that the PS05 is on four wheels should give us a warm and fuzzy.
  • Didn't Matt just say that the correct strategy would be to do exactly what Stoddart's been doing for the last 3 years?

They're only making a new car now because they got no choice. And you never know, maybe it'll be OK. If they don't put 2 chimpanzees in it.