Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

IL DOTTORE

IL DOTTORE - Valentino Rossi will drive in F1 in 2007 - probably in place of Michale Shumacher?

:P

Comments

• Another media beat-up. TOIT would need to see him in a test driver role for at least a year before they'd give him a race gig, otherwise you risk another Michael Andretti style situation.
  • IL DOTTORE - Valentino Rossi will drive in F1 in 2007 - probably in place of Michale Shumacher?

:P
    I doubt this very much. Like P1 says he'd have to prove himself big time for TOIT to give him a seat.
  • It may not be that stupid a suggestion. I think TOIT may place him at Red Bull for 2007 and if he is up to it move him over in 2008. If he turns out to be rubbish they leave him at Red Bull.
  • He had a test with ferrari back in april 2004.

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=20577

IMHO He has the talent to switch - I can''t imagine him giving up bike racing

• Wayne Gardner thought that he could make the switch to four wheels as well. So he got himself a touring car team, complete with major sponsorship from Coca Cola.

He was certainly quick, but couldn't adapt to the different race tactics that cars mandate, compared to bikes.

Frankly, I wouldn't back any two-wheel gun in a race car.
  • *kouch.... Surtees
  • *Cough*... Hill
  • *hic*
  • any comments from salvo and other italian minardisti?
  • rossi says he won't ever be in F1. He says its all nonsense and that he plans to keep to bikes. Read this on eurosport Teletext but should be on the website as well.
  • But this being F1 and all, we know it's not true, until, it's been officially denied.
  • Right!

So apart from roads, sanitation, education, wine, and public safety, WHAT HAVE THE ROMANS DONE FOR US THEN!!
  • they left us some roman villas and roman baths.
  • Bastards.
  • they left us the names of their gods for the planets.