Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Need to Maximise Minardi's potential

The next 4 races represent the best chance of Minardi leapfrogging Jordanski. Monaco, Montreal, Indianoplis are high attrition races. The Nurburgring represent a place where rain is almost guaranteed.
The problem facing Minardi is that they still are not aufait with the car's setup parameters. There is also a question of the gearbox's reliability. There have been no further tests since the last race, So how will the team know they have ironed out any glitches.
There is talk of the need for more downforce, but I can see no evidence of running the aero program. It would be unwise to guestimate any aer developments. So Minardi need to concentrate on maximising mechanical setup and good operational race practice.
When Jordanski bring in their revised car and if Montagny takes over from Montiero. They may well be out of range.

Comments

• I was about to add that you need to finish the race, first. But I have to correct myself, thinking of Spain: you have to START the race first.
  • I was thinking the same thing. Attrition is the one thing we are excelling at. We won't kick on until the end of the season. I am not getting my expectations up at all.
  • We need a decent 3rd driver to start at least SOME development work on the Fiday sessions !!!

But, starting at Nürburgring.... NOT Monaco.
    The chance in Monaco of destroying a car is just too big !!!!
  • We need a decent 3rd driver to start at least SOME development work on the Friday sessions !!!

But, starting at Nürburgring.... NOT Monaco.
    The chance in Monaco of destroying a car is just too big !!!!
    Here Here!
  • yes we need to start the race and finish it!

that's basic common sense!
  • the gearbox is going to be a worry