Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Monaco GP preview

From F1live.com:
Seeking reliability in Monte Carlo
Monaco GP - Minardi Cosworth - Preview

The Spanish Grand Prix was not kind to the Minardi Cosworth team with both cars failing to get away at the start of the race. Starting from 14th and 15th places, Christijan Albers and Patrick Friesacher were unable to get away from the starting grid as the result of an electronic control problem.

The team worked on the two PS05s and two laps later the cars were circulating before Friesacher spun off and Albers suffered a gearbox problem and was forced to retire. By his own admission, it was a disappointing showing from Paul Stoddart's team.

Heading to Monaco the Minardi camp will be keen to put their Barcelona performance behind them and look forward to the Monaco Grand Prix, an event that historically can bring a surprise result.

Last year Zsolt Baumgartner finished in ninth position for the team, just one place out of the points while Gianmaria Bruni was the casualty of gearbox problems. Looking back just over a decade the team enjoyed some solid results at the twisty street circuit with Christian Fittipaldi finishing fifth in 1993, Michele Alboreto sixth in 1994 and Pierluigi Martini seventh in 1995.

The sixth round of the championship marks the PS05's third race and the team will be hoping that the problems displayed at both San Marino and in Barcelona have been ironed out. The new car has proven superior to its predecessor in terms of pace, but the team need to bring the car home at Monaco if they are to learn and develop the chassis further.

Patrick Friesacher has secured the team’s best result of the season so far with his 12th place at the Bahrain Grand Prix while Albers has two 13th place finishes to his credit.
Since Minardi is the only team that doesn't issue a GP preview PR, F1live always writes a preview for their web!!!
I remember in past seasons that the Team always issues Preview PR !!!! Why don't they anymore???
All F1 newssites would copy it (any press is better than NO press) !!!!