Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Strange rumours?

2»

Comments

• Scott Speed. But what of the rumor that he's got a ride? Who gets the boot?

Speaking of rumors...what if...

2007:
    Shummi retires and buys Minardi to keep his fingers in F1. Invests all kinds of money in the team.
    Danica Patrick comes to drive for Minardi
  • You're drinking again.

eavily by the sound of it.

Hey - I don't know if this is posted anywhere else but Scott Speed is RB's bay Friday at Indy.
  • no drinking...just trying to figure out how to get in danica patrick's...

• no drinking...just trying to figure out how to get in danica patrick's...

pants?

:rolleyes:
  • Hey - I don't know if this is posted anywhere else but Scott Speed is RB's bay Friday at Indy.
    Speed will be 3rd driver in Canada and USA !!!
    Klien will drive the next FOUR races.

Liuzzi will stay home the next 2 races and will be 3rd driver again after the American back-to-back races.
  • printscreen...hey, I didn't say "pants" you did! just so we keep that straight in any discussions with my wife :P

Minardus...could get some more people interested in F1 in North America...which in the longer term could translate to the availability of more US sponsers .... for teams like Minardi. Hopefully we take adavantage of any opportunites.