Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Luca and TV get their way

Sunday Q2 is coming to an end soon ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/4565865.stm

TOIT, of course, denies it has that largest tank but even if it did this latest tweak doesn't favour it.

I know teams like Minardi need coverage at some point in the weekend and this guarantees it but, equally, that can be 'sorted' by Bernie during the slack periods in a race. A one hour session of four flying laps each is much more fun - just stipulate that two laps have to be in the first half hour. Won't happen, of course ...

Comments

• Single qualifying stinks. The only thing worse was TWO single car sessions so at least this is a step forward.

How about this for an idea- 1 hour, 12 laps. The backmarkers got their coverage by going out early and the final 5 minutes was something not to be missed. A lot more was lost than gained from changing it up in the first place.
  • I like the idea of qual with race set up.
  • So do I. Let them run with low fuel, but the cars go into parc ferme after the session so no quaifying spec parts or tires.
  • How many times do I need to say it before Bernie listens.

BRING BACK THE '03 QUAL SYSTEM!!!
  • He won't listen to us Oznomad !!!
  • from next gp we'll go back to 2004 system.
    Do you like it better?
  • What do you think about this:

Friday Q: Drivers have to run the circuit on foot.
    Saturday Q: Drivers have to drive reverse.
    Sunday Q: Normal drive.

The three times get added and... yeah, that's it.