Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Monaco race

2»

Comments

• Re. Williams:

Webber was "bought" from Jag by the team and is the star.
    Heidfeld was named 2nd driver just before the team presentation and wasn't "bought". Therefor he's not being regarded as highly IMHO.

Heidfeld proved to be a great racer once again.
    He started 6th and ended 2nd !!!! Superb!!!!

Webbo started 3rd and ended, well, 3rd !!!!
    He hasn't quite convinced me yet this season!!!!
  • from what I've seen. JPM and webber have yet to convince me they are good.
  • think you must shut your mouth about Christijan
    Mind your attiude Saldo!
    Don't like it when you say such of stupid things about owher driver.
    Do you have your periods or what?
  • Webber wasn't 'bought' from Jag - he left of his own volition as they didn't meet some performance targets in his contract.

Same situation Button is in this year.
  • That's why I put bought between " " !!;)
  • [quote] think you must shut your mouth about Christijan
    Mind your attiude Saldo!
    Don't like it when you say such of stupid things about owher driver.
    Do you have your periods or what? [/quote]

No i haven't, tell me why you must disrespect the guy???
    Albers did 2 crashes in the free pratice this season and 1 spin in Monaco with another moment in Monaco, Patrick has crashed three times this season, all of them in the race.
    They are rookies!
    Why do you call Albers the new C.....?, the guy is doing wel for us!
    Maybe its because of the fact that you don't like Albers for some reason and you like Patrick more.
    I like both drivers and i think Minardi and their fans can be proud to have this driver lineup.
    Maybe my reaction was not delicate, but the way you black male Chris isn't fair either!
  • settle down, I put up with people disrespectin' webbo all the time. It's message board life. :angel:
  • On the point of Freisacher's crash. It could be related to the Bridgstone's narrow operating temperature. A technical website stated that if forced to circulate on a slow lap. There's a detrimental drop in the compound's temperature and a drastic drop off in performance. Schumacher had a similar problem in Barcelona. The Michelin teams have exploited this Bridgestone fault by cutting the speed of the parade lap.

On a slightly different point; without wanting to become the thought police, I found MinardiSquad comments about Salvo Childish and Crass! We may not all agree with each other's comments but we all act like adults. Thats what separates Minardi the mob. Lecture over!
  • On a slightly different point; without wanting to become the thought police, I found MinardiSquad comments about Salvo Childish and Crass! We may not all agree with each other's comments but we all act like adults. Thats what separates Minardi the mob. Lecture over!
    Yep nicely put! Hey even I sometimes agree with Lease!
    Signed
    The American loving Fenian!
  • Hear Hear ... yes, come on MinardiSquad, settle down. Young 'uns, I dunno ... I was in a war ... more port? ... zzzzzz

Dutch, y'say? Don't Trust 'em, Fawlty.

RE Bridgestone: (flat) spot on, Petrol. Maybe I was harsh on Paddy. Until that point he was having a wonderful weekend and his crash was quite soon after the restart, was it not?
  • [quote]On the point of Freisacher's crash. It could be related to the Bridgstone's narrow operating temperature. A technical website stated that if forced to circulate on a slow lap. There's a detrimental drop in the compound's temperature and a drastic drop off in performance. Schumacher had a similar problem in Barcelona. The Michelin teams have exploited this Bridgestone fault by cutting the speed of the parade lap.

On a slightly different point; without wanting to become the thought police, I found MinardiSquad comments about Salvo Childish and Crass! We may not all agree with each other's comments but we all act like adults. Thats what separates Minardi the mob. Lecture over!

You may call it Childish, it don't matter to me, in my opinion it was a false argument and thats why i attacked Salvo his words, not Salvo himself.
    I think adult people can give each other critics and somethimes we use not always the wright words or the wright way to do it.
    The way i react was maybe not so clean but i am adult enough to admit it.
    Mayby can Salvo explain to me why he called Christijan the new Cecaris?
    If you look at the facts he did only two crashes in free practice (this season) and one in the race, i call this a Childish reaction if you look at the real facts and the driver himself.
    Rookies make mistakes, even the Schumacher did or Villeneuve.

Up to next race!!!

[/quote]
  • Hear Hear ... yes, come on MinardiSquad, settle down. Young 'uns, I dunno ... I was in a war ... more port? ... zzzzzz

Dutch, y'say? Don't Trust 'em, Fawlty.

RE Bridgestone: (flat) spot on, Petrol. Maybe I was harsh on Paddy. Until that point he was having a wonderful weekend and his crash was quite soon after the restart, was it not?

It was a strange crash from Patrick, i can find myself in the tyre issue and maybe the same problem that Albers had, he had the same feeling with the car when he went out of the tunnel.
    It was a shame for Patrick because he was doing a wonderfull job, he did a great drive;)
  • Nice handbag.
  • nevermind, msquad, no problem.

Btw, I guess Albers would give one of his two balls to have the same career De Cesaris did: 214 races, 1 pole position, 2 second places, 59 points.
    I can hardly imagine Chrstjian would be able to do better.
    And, about accidents, 3 crashes in 5 weekends are a good average to catch De Cesaris (for both our drivers, if you like it best, minsquad) :hehe:

• Yes, but can we at least agree that Italians crash far better and more stylishly than any other nationality in F1? :hehe: