Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FRIESACHER

Friesacher seems to be getting more aggressive than Albers...

any thoughts?

Comments

• Did he hit his mom ??
  • Agressive as parking his PS05 backwards in a small Monte Carlo street?!
  • Guy has pace but lacks technical nous. He seems to be trying to drive around car setup problems and pays the price during the race.
  • It's not easy for either driver at the moment.
  • I'm still no Albers fan but at the moment, I'd pick him above Friesacher. He finished quite far ahead of Friesacher last week, despite having a drive through.
  • I still have faith in Friesacher....

RJ can you come to the rescue? - we're speaking about your co-national here!;)
  • Seriously: PF is doing a good job, but he's not more or less outstanding than CA. I hope his money last untill the end of the seaon to evaluate him better.
  • I still have faith in Friesacher....

RJ can you come to the rescue? - we're speaking about your co-national here!;)
    Both our drivers ar RJ's co-national in a way... :D
  • I got to admit to always being rather puzzled at the attitude towards Albers on here.
    For me he's been the better driver so far, yet all I ever read about os how much better Paddy is.:spank:
  • If you know Albers you can't say that he has got a big attiude, he is very nice in general and in Grandprix weekends he is very focussed on his Job and not always easy to talk with, but outside his Job its a very gentle funny person with a good feeling for humor and got sympathy.
    Last weekend he had a boy that has a bad long invited for the grandprix who has only 10 years to life, he did everything to make the boy happy and learning him things about Formula 1.
    The whole weekend the boy was in the Minardi pitbox and at the race he watched the grandprix a the tribune cause wanted to see the Grandprix from the tribune.
  • I hear steve's echo smetimes here
  • I don't hear anything. Where should I listen salvo?