Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Stoddie blasts performance

A little journalism lesson here, never read press releases.

This is what Stoddie 'said' in the team statement after the GP:

"Once again this weekend, I think we’ve demonstrated that we have made progress with the new car, and it is very satisfying that both Christijan and Patrick ran to the chequered flag today ... It is now onward and upward to Montreal and Indianapolis ... etc., etc."

Clearly written by the team PR.

Autosport reports his true feelings. He said Nurburg was 'one of the team's worst ever races' and he's planning a 'full inquest'.
'We were totally crap. For some reason we lost all the potential we showed in qualifying and what could have been a good weekend turned into a disaster'.

Quite.

Both starts were dreadful - left standing by the yellow cars and it went downhill from there.

Comments

• Remember my post [ipost[/i] race Old Bean?

Now what about that California dreaming?

• About all we've got is optimism, Quig. If you start popping pills then we're in real trouble.

This nugget will pick you up - Monaco was the first GP for 11 years in which Minardi outqualified both Jordans.
  • Listen up - the Mighty Quig is still the most optimistic Minardi fan in the world.

I typically tape the Euro races as I don't believe that 0430 is a time that neither man nor beast should be awake of their own accord.

That being said every race morning I wake up, knowing the race is hours old, and believe that we won.

• every race morning I wake up, knowing the race is hours old, and believe that we won.
    When you wake up still being drunk, you should just sleep on untill you're sober !!!!;)
  • now you see staddart isn't just happy with the new car, he's pissed and wants to beat the jordans,

common stoddy, you can do it
  • TYPICAL!!!,

If he spent more time at the FACTORY.............

Made some decisions.............

Showed some leadership.............

NURSE!
  • Which factory? The English or the Italian one?
  • Which factory? The English or the Italian one?
    The Engish 'Factory' is just a store for aircraft parts and the two seater program, all the F1 work happens at Faenza.
  • TYPICAL!!!,

NURSE!
    Oh no not again............
  • Its cool Ger - its all puffy chests and loud mouthing.
  • TYPICAL!!!,

Usually a CEO on the floor does more harm than good. Minardi and PS are held back by the lack of money. It's that simple.