Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Jacko predictions

The jury is out in the trial of a noted pedophile. I'll dispense with the specifics of guilty of counts blah blah blah, and not guilty of blah blah blah, and simply ask 'slammer' or 'no slammer.'

'SLAMMER'

Comments

• slammer

dig the soap on a rope - you are showing your age.
  • Nut Slammer

• SLAMMER

[Edited on 10/6/2005 by printscreen]
  • Don't really care!

I think we understand Wacko's predelictions.

Now let's talk about major crimes!
    Should Bush and Rumsfeld be in the slammer?
  • Not guilty by reason of insanity.
  • Forget the slammer - CASTRATION!!

• Should Bush and Rumsfeld be in the slammer?
    Now, now Doc.
    Not guilty by reason of insanity.
    It takes one to know one.
  • He walked.
  • Thank God!
  • He should still be thrown in the nut house...wouldn't be the first time! :D

• I did not think they would have gotten him on all the charges but my reasoning was on the giving booze to minors. That was damn near a slam dunk and would have meant jail time.

The jurors were bought off.
  • Is it that harsh over there??? buying booze forsomeone under 21????? jailtime??:O
  • Ste- That would have been a compromise verdict if the jury felt that the case for molestation was too weak to convict on but thought he needed to go to prison.

I think it's garbage when some jurors have flat out said they think he's molested children yet come back with 'not guilty' because they didn't like the boys mom.

He'll do it again- I don't believe pedophiles just quit, they don't think what they do is wrong, only that society has a problem.

I am absolutely terrible at predicting these celebrity trials! 0-3 so far on OJ (guilty as hell), Barretta (although there may be a certain justice in him walking, I thought there was NO WAY he'd get off) and now Wack-O, who when the judge allowed the previous allegations to be presented I thought was headed towards a long (or perhaps short) life as a 'Betty' in Folsom or San Quentin.
  • He walked.
    Moon walk?

Anyhow, I particularly enjoy the folks who dispute this verdict and then turn around and support the death penalty.