Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

PS to be Interviewed Live on US TV

In an email I recieved from Bob Varsha - one of the US broadcast crew and a FANTASTIC play by play man - he let me in on this:

" Paul Stoddard will be interviewed for the crowd by a member of our staff (I think it's me, but I'm not sure)..."

FORZA

Comments

• Keep us informed big guy. A copy of the interview would be nice.
  • Is it too much to ask, but can we put a list of questions to him, such as...

A) Sourcing sponsorship from US companies
    that are trying to expand into Europe and Asia.

B) Your suggestion........
  • .........or how much time he ACTUALLY spends at the factoria...:hehe:
  • Or.. When will we get a 3rd driver and why haven't we had one already this season ?????
  • Are we really stuck with V10's next year or can we upgrade?
  • Why aren't Minardi testing more?
  • Fellas - I have no control over the questions. Input either - I just caught wind that he was going to be on US TV live.
  • It's been reported on Motorsport.com as well.

*Speed Channel Q&A's: From 10:45 a.m.-2 p.m., Speed Channel broadcasters Bob Varsha, David Hobbs, Steve Matchett, Peter Windsor, Sam Posey, Derek Daly and Bob Jenkins will take turns playing host to question-and-answer sessions with Formula One drivers and other personalities on the Plaza Stage. Scheduled participants (subject to change):

10:45 a.m. Q&A with Speed Channel broadcast team
    11:15 a.m. Paul Stoddart, Minardi F1 Team principal