Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Black armbands for Formula One...

that was a sad, sad day for formula 1 and i don't think it will ever recover...perhaps the death knell even...

heads will need to roll from the fom and the fia sides whatever michellin's culpability...they admitted they were wrong...it was a question of the failure to put right what wrong had been done...

i predict that other series like the v8s, a1gp and nascar/irl to expand strongly to the world stage to fill the voids that f1 leaves...

Comments

• It will survive. It always does.
  • Once the circus gets back to its roots, Europe, it will all blow over. There will be repocussions, but this will be a higher level. As far as the fans go, give it a race or two and it will situation normal. As for the 2006 USGP, now that's a different story.

What the FIA should do is to make the whole event FREE and compensate Tony George. They have lost a lot of goodwill over this.
  • heads will need to roll from the fom and the fia sides whatever michellin's culpability...they admitted they were wrong...it was a question of the failure to put right what wrong had been done...
    I do not agree - all the blame is Michelin's - FIA had to adhere by the rules. Rules do not change mid season if there is no unanimous agreement.