Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Tiago

I think, whatever one thinks about Judas, we should be big enough to congratulate Tiago.

"The fact that there was not a lot of people doesn't make a lot of difference for us at the back,'' he said. ``You need to be there, so you still have to concentrate and push as hard as you can.

``I was still fighting with Narain Karthikeyan and with Christijan Albers so I had to concentrate and not make mistakes.

##

Well done, mate.

That was a once in a lifetime chance of a podium for Minardi and, for many reasons, we stuffed it.

Comments

• Yeah, big ups to Tiggy. I rubbished him earlier in the season, but he's really come along and is putting Narain in the shade now. :)
  • Bravo james monteiro, good race
    On the wrong car
  • I want to congatulate Monteiro with keeping his teammate (6 out of 9) and the two Minardi’s (9 ot of 9) behind him. It must have been a hell of a struggle….... One of the most surprisi:ong results of this season
  • he did drive well.

wasn't fair when the crowd booed when he got his trophy.
  • Good job.
    He deserved to be as happy as he was on the podium!
  • I did feel quiet sorry for him on the podium, he deserved to be pleased with his drive and the result but it seemed so out of place.
  • we should have at least got fourth place if not a podium.
    how were we so outraced by the Indian???:(