Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Is there a chance that the current fiasco degenerates to this?

following scenario possible?

the 7 teams fined us$3m each or some ridiculous amount.

the teams threathen boycott of magny cours.

fia suspends the teams who threathen boycott with a 6 race ban.

the formula one race becomes a combined race of class I cars under present regulations and class II cars with gp2 and f3000 cars.

Comments

• Very possible!!

And I guess the race will last for 24 hours and they still are not allowed to change tyres.
  • How can the FIA ban 14 cars for 6 races? That indeed would be the end of Formula 1. Then again, Minardi would be rolling in points, and would have to get at least one podium...roll on boycott! :P (kidding guys)
  • I'd love to see it happen Facty, just to see how strong the alliance really is.

The thing is they'd have to cave to the FIA, as I doubt the sponsors would accept such a situation where their moving billboards are sidelined for 3 months.
  • Quite, teams like BMW, Honda Toyota and Daimler Chrysler can't be happy with what went on in the US. It represents a major market for them.