Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Minardifest '05

Just got off the phone with my connection in Faenza. It is very hectic there right now so I could not go thru my entire list of items but unless some unforseen crisis occurs we are on for Tuesday at the factory and a meal - she said dinner but no details.

She has asked me to write her with our agenda and she will confirm. I am doing that today.

They are very excited to have us and she has also opened the invite to the Minardi Club Roma - they are very rabid fans by all accounts.

This is going to be great.

What I need from youu people is a post saying that you will or will not be at the Factory on Tuesday. I think i know but I want to be accurate. Salvo and Viges old bean I am working on something for you two ....no promises but stay tuned.

Ci videamo!

Comments

• Patty and meself will be there.

Starting to get organized for the journey.....arrive in Bologna in 18 days...........
  • Il be there!!:D

My train from the airport goes to Bologna via Faenza, just wondering if its worth just getting off at faenza. What time are we looking at as I get in at about 8 am
  • TBD - prob around noonish - possibly later in the day to time it with the meal.
  • get the train straight to Bologna then, that would be better as il have my bag with me then.
  • I won't be in the factory:(:(
  • Moi and Seamus will be there. Get into Bologna at 10.30pm Monday should be at the Executive by 11.30pm for a night cap with the yanks!!
  • See I forgot about your bud - that makes the total different.

As far as a nightcap at 11:30 PM on Monday - if I am not asleep by then I will be well and truly focked by Morning.
  • See I forgot about your bud - that makes the total different.

As far as a nightcap at 11:30 PM on Monday - if I am not asleep by then I will be well and truly focked by Morning.
    I am currently shameing him into contributing to the MCSF and Banner fund! Ask Murph we think he's Scottish!

Considering I'll be leaving my house about 5am (6am Italy) to catch the first of 3 flights to get me to Bologna I guess I wont be up to much either - well maybe just 1 eh?

[Edited on 30/3/2005 by Ger]
  • Hey - no Scots allowed! Its bad enough we are letting the Brits tag along. Although when I meet 'rule I might have to sing a different tune.

If I can be nudged from my rack I'll tip one - only one - back with you guys!
  • The only way I won't be there is if I die before that date.
  • Jello, in case let us know in some way
  • From beyond the grave....

3 flights!!! wow iv just got to get a lift to stanstead and im there!!! (then a train to Bologna)

Emmet, if you hadnt noticed, last time I looked Scotland was part of the British Isles!!!! ;););););););) hehe
  • I thought that Braveheart dude sorted that situation out.

Hollywood just can't be trusted anymore.
  • You guys are so lucky!
  • I thought that Braveheart dude sorted that situation out.

Hollywood just can't be trusted anymore.
    Unfortunately he didn't.

And when could Hollywood be trusted?
  • And when could Hollywood be trusted?
    Back when the propoganda they put out was in line with MY beliefs.

But seriously - lets try and keep this thread as close to Minardifest as possible as time is getting short.
  • I land about 15:30 on Monday at Bologna airport so will certainly be at the factory and will make sure MCSF is still in the bar for the late arrivals. 'cause if you've been on 3 flights you'll need time to unwind and it is our duty as fellow board members to assist by letting you buy us a couple of drinks.:D

And in case anybody didn't realise this trip is going to be fantastic!!:cool:
  • Boy ho boy, I really envy you going to Faenza and enjoying the GP together. :(
    I'm sure you'll have a great time:cool:

Who knows :rolleyes: Maybe when I'm a bit more 'senior' overhere I'll join you next year's GP :D At the moment I feel way too much as a newbie.
  • I land about 15:30 on Monday at Bologna airport so will certainly be at the factory and will make sure MCSF is still in the bar for the late arrivals. 'cause if you've been on 3 flights you'll need time to unwind and it is our duty as fellow board members to assist by letting you buy us a couple of drinks.:D

And in case anybody didn't realise this trip is going to be fantastic!!:cool:
    3 Flights and a 5 hour layover in Rome! I said it before I'm proud to be a Forza Dude!! Are we all staying at the Executive?
  • no I couldnt afford to stay in the executive. I decided to stay a little way out of Bologna, its within walking distance, taxi if im feeling lazy. Or maybe even if I find a place to hire a bike il get one, thatl cut travelling time down a lot.
  • riding a bicycle in Bologna? got travel insurance?:hehe:
  • I ride one in Birmingham, same differance ;)
  • Well ride on over to Matt's place and convince him to get his ass back on the board!
  • spoke to the roma guy now check this: they'll be at Tosa as well!! which stand will we be on?
  • Spoke? As in conversed via phone? How many they bringing? This could be huge! Hey - whats with the PR - Viges or not?
  • I ride one in Birmingham, same differance ;)
    My sincere comiserations Ste, I didn't realise you lived there :hehe:

RJ: what MCSF said and do any of them speak English?
  • they will be having a dinner with Bruni (their driver, they said - as he is roman) there will be aprox 10 people and they will be sitting at tosa, tribuna "P" settore "E". is that anywhere near us??

they should speak some basic english i presume otherwise there is always salvo (and me to a certain extent) to act as a translator
  • I haven't thought about Bruni!!!
    You guys will get to see him in action in the GP2 race.:cool:
  • that's what the roma guy said as well
  • I just got an email back from my connection and all it said was to re send as she could not read it.

Another lost day.

Don't worry gang.