Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• A shame they don't mention FM.com !!

But, it's great you guys are mentioned on TOMS !!!!
  • True, but it wasnt a forza event, just the medium to communicate with each other!
  • Great to see that they posted the pics! I've always felt that Minardi is a team that really appreciates its supporters - one of the reasons why I think it's important to try to keep the faith during the darkest of times.

Forza!
  • Alright, you've had your fun, now get back to work!!

And next time, you might consider being not quite so discriminatory to those living in the Eastern hemisphere. It is bloody disgusting how you can not just have this event, but rub our Antipodean noses in our geographicla misfortune.

All I have to say is Yankee (include - Pommie Hack - Sicillian Hack - Fennian rebel - Rugby brat, etc) GO HOME!
  • Did you hear that? Sort of whining sound from the dominions ... couldn't make it out. Never mind.