Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

More pics

Photographers Stand

Fearless leader giving sermon in St Mark's Sq

Patricks wheels

[Edited on 27/4/2005 by Ger]

Comments

• i like the first one even though JC is hidden by the tree

just a general note guys if you think you have pictures worthy of the front page :hehe: do send them to minardi@aon.at
  • Hey, I'm not the only one who bought the "300 GP"-T-Shirt :D
  • Is that really Pat's car???

He should sell it and buy a Panda.
    The money he makes from the sale has to be invested into development of the PS05!!!
  • It is. Albers is driving a Porsche, Friesacher a Lamborgini, both are gifts from sponsors....
  • yes it's his but he does not own it, it was given to him by Lamborghini Austria and he can use it as much as he wants but has to give it back some day I guess
  • damn, i want to be a F1 driver... :spank:

i can't choose between the Porsche and the Lambo... hmm, a Lancia Thesis is enough for me... I don't want too much, please Santa Claus, i was a good boy this year :hehe:
  • Albers drives a Leaseplan Citroen while in Faenza. :hehe:
  • Looks as if our leader has long black goth like hair in that pic with his hood up at first glance!!! (if only)
  • Hey, I'm not the only one who bought the "300 GP"-T-Shirt

Roberta said it was very rare..... only 300 were made and went to the team and sponsors.... what was left was sold on the web site and were gone in a day or so.....
  • One exists unsold, unworn and very lonely - in the glass case in the lobby of Faenza!
    The borg attack Jello.