Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

NOT FOR MCSF

2»

Comments

• How are the bets now in the UK?

Netherlands are out and that's great for us as it was a ballad and could have competed good with our song....

• Greece 7/4
    Norway 4/1
    Hungary 6/1
    Malta 10/1
    Switzerland 10/1
    Bosnia & Herzegovina 14/1
    Romania 16/1
    Sweden 16/1
    United Kingdom 20/1
    Denmark 25/1
    Moldova 25/1
    Spain 25/1
    Cyprus 33/1
    Latvia 33/1
    Serbia and Montenegro 33/1
    Albania 40/1
    Croatia 40/1
    Israel 40/1
    France 50/1
    Germany 50/1
    Russia 50/1
    Turkey 50/1
    Ukraine 50/1
    FYR Macedonia 66/1

Netherlands going out was a huge shock, they were one of the hot favourites to make it into the finals!
  • We feel there is a good chance that the Maltese singer win it this year!
  • though politics play a good part of the game i.e. the Sacnsdinavians always vote for each other.

(At least we always had the Cypriots as friends!)
  • Austria's Global Kryner band, whose female lead singer was dressed in an Austrian alpine folk costume, opened the event with a song that was a mixture of Brazilian rhythms, yodeling and Dixieland jazz
    :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: HA! Take that ORF, well deserved, well deserved.
  • Norway stinks - hope he doesn't win!
  • The Maltese singer was dressed awfully!

But it's a strong song....

12 points to Malta please!
  • The Maltese entry seems to have been given a decent reception on the message board

(i wasnt on it - the gf was - honest! :P)
  • I was never so proud to be a German!

ehm...

yeah....

whatever....

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
  • I think Lap Dog Tony blew our chances for the next 20 years!!

Javine was ok but i have to put up with her at our University Summer ball. But to make up for it we have Rolf Harris!!!!!!