Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• NO FORZA MINARDI . COM T-SHIRTS!!!!:(:(:(

joking apart, nice wedding, congrats...

• If these are the wedding dresses in Serbia, I might even change my mind and move to Belgrade and decide to get married. There, of course!:P:P

COngrats for the wedding and the lovely wife! (But has she forced you to give up racing, now you're married?:D:hehe:
  • This is not me and me wife :cool:
  • why would you post random pictures of weddings then?
  • Nice bride dress
  • why would you post random pictures of weddings then?
    He creates a thread for pit babes, another for a photoshopped Jennifer Love Hewitt facial, why would you expect this thread to be anything but a perv aswell? :)
  • no one in a sensible mind will post a picture or his wife like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  • to bad she maried Putin's son..

My girlfriend wants the dress... where can we get it? and don't say Serbia.. i won't go there.
  • It's a stupid dress that lacks style.
  • it's everything but a stupid dress, and it has style, but not for a wedding occasion!:D
  • no one in a sensible mind will post a picture or his wife like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    yes i will.. :D
  • @printscreen
    Why do you dont wanna come to Serbia
  • several reasons.. one of it being to far..
  • ok but there is no need for fear :)

[Edited on 11/5/2005 by banne]
  • What about from your driving??

Speaking of the fear of terrorism:

There was this quirky Oz movie a few years back called The Castle. In it was this funny scene:

Two neighbours are talking about their house values since they live next door to a busy airport. One of the guys, who is a Lebanese called Farouk, says:

Here plane fly over house, drop value. In Beirut, plane fly over house, drop bomb. This way is better.